Saturday, May 06, 2006

New Look

I am making a few changes to the blog to help make posts easier to access, and provide more information for visitors, in addition to the new look.

From now on, I will try to categorize posts by title:
- "Legal News": any posts having to do with law-related stories or topics that are not directly related to classes.
- "On (topic)": any posts relating to the Christian life and law school.
- "Reading: (book title)": book reviews.

These are the only categories right now, unless I need to add others. Also, I added some links to sites of interest (and importance to me), such as the Alliance Defense Fund and the Christian Legal Society. I will be interning as part of the Blackstone Legal Fellowship with the ADF this summer, and I will be president of the Christian Legal Society at the Moritz College of Law for the 2006-2007 year. The last link is to a list of law student blogs, which includes this one.

Check back soon for more posts.

No comments: