Friday, March 03, 2006

Barrister's Ball


It's been almost a week now, but the Barrister's Ball (AKA Moritz Prom) was great. Last Saturday, we law students gathered at a really nice ballroom at Confluence Park, down by the arena district, and ate, danced, and had a really good time. One of the best things is that I got some pictures out of the whole thing, which are now on the Facebook. I used one to update that really old picture of me, which was from 2001.

Everything went really well that night. The food was good (I had a steak and mashed potatoes) although it was late getting to us, the ballroom was beautifully decorated, and the window had a spectacular view of the Columbus skyline (it's even better when Nationwide's headquarters has the blue light shining on it). I always like getting dressed up, but when it's going toward having fun, all the better. I think everyone that went had a good time, and I hope we get to hang out again soon.

No comments: