Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Breaking for Fall

So it is Fall Break now, and I am back at home in Akron. Some thoughts on the week:

- Despite my best efforts, I have actually managed to get some work done. I have outlined for my First Amendment class, completed part of my optional acc-check for the law journal (won't have to do one in the spring now), and will send out some more cover letters and resumes while I am in town this week. I have had a chance to do some relaxing this week, and catch up on sleep too-no noise from High Street to keep me awake here.

- It is now official: I have booked my flight for the CLS conference next month (Nov. 2-5). I will be flying roundtrip out of Port Columbus to San Antonio, with a layover in Memphis. I have a good flight schedule; I will actually be able to go to my first class, Evidence, on the morning of the 2nd before I have to go to the airport. And I will get into Columbus on Sunday night, in time to go to class the next day.

I will have more about it in a later post.

No comments: